Vale Adventure (Half Day)
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Willunga, SA
- Product code: VA2021ST
For the time-poor visitor keen for a snapshot of the Fleurieu Peninsula, there is not better choice than visiting the region's treasured Southern Vales.
OVERVIEW OF TOUR
The tour departs daily from Adelaide's CBD at 9:30am, Glenelg at 9:50am, McLaren Vale at 10:20am from your hotel or a pre-arranged location, including Adelaide Airport. A 40-minute drive brings the tour to the world-acclaimed wine region of McLaren Vale. On the way our exceptional guiding team will run through the story of McLaren Vale, the surrounding region and the wine and food industries' local heritage.
Get beyond the cellar door exploring the region like no other tour via thrilling off-road tracks and taste local wines amongst the actual vineyards. Emerse yourself to the sounds of the didgeridoo played by owner operator, Ben a true local and guiding pioneer of the Fleurieu and the chance to spot some of the local wildlife. Experience a rare beach drive and venture off-road up the Willunga Hills to a magnificent viewpoint for an understanding of the local history and a glass of delicious McLaren wines and handmade, local cheeses overlooking the sparkling Gulf St Vincent ocean where Matthew Flinders once sailed.
* Minimum 4 passengers to operate
* Depends on weather, season and staff availability. ** Itinerary might be reversed due to low tide times so beach drive can proceed.
• 4-hour 4WD tour with an accredited, local guide
• Morning refreshments of local premium cheese, white wine & nibbles (non alcoholic inc.)
• Lunch NOT INCLUDED
• Tour vehicle is a luxury, air conditioned 2018 Toyota 200-Series 4WD Land Cruiser
• Pick up/drop off: Adelaide, Glenelg, McLaren Vale, Airport (Victor Harbor - Private ONLY)
• National Parks & wine tasting fees
• Drinking water available throughout tour
• Free onboard WiFi (Like us in return!)
WHAT TO BRING
• Sturdy shoes
• Water bottle
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm clothing including summer months
• Adult: $239
• Child: $199 (16 and under)
• Tours depart daily at 9:30am
• Minimum 4 passengers for tour to operate
• It is extremely important that you have valid travel insurance prior to departure
• Extreme weather can affect the itinerary at any time during the tour
• Please check weather forecast prior to travelling and dress accordingly