Road to Kangaroo Island
- Kesto: 8 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Willunga, SA
- Tuotekoodi: RKI2324ST
Keen to experience what hidden gems lie between Adelaide and Kangaroo Island? Our Road to Kangaroo Island is an unexpected delight – a genuine adventure embracing the Fleurieu Peninsula's premium local food and wine, exhilarating off-road tracks through pristine national parks, wildlife sightings, a delicious outdoor lunch and a sensational beach drive. By using our exclusive route with access to locations not available to other operators, this tour offers visitors a unique opportunity to discover the hidden gems of the richly endowed Fleurieu Peninsula. Join us for a spectacular private lunch at Ben's historic 1888 family homestead nestled amongst the property's 25-year-old vineyard. Wander through the timeless landscapes of the Fleurieu Peninsula's backcountry for incredible, uninterrupted wildlife encounters. The road finishes at Cape Jervis in good time for the 18:00 hour Sealink ferry to Kangaroo Island some 14km across the water. On the way to the Cape experience a spectacular ocean beach drive, sample some of McLaren Vale’s acclaimed Shiraz at a quirky cellar door, and learn about the history and geology of this ancient peninsula before embarking for South Australia’s own ‘Galapagos Island’.
* Please note, itinerary can be booked on a private basis. Goto - OVER THE TOP
* Please contact us for more information: +61 423 725 409 | email@example.com
• 8-hour 4WD tour with an accredited, local guide
• Morning refreshments showcasing local produce
• Lunch - Exclusive gourmet lunch with beverages
• Luxury air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
• Pick up / drop off - Adelaide, Airport, Glenelg & McLaren Vale (Victor Harbor & Cape Jervis - Private basis only)
• National Parks & wine tasting fees
• Refillable drinking water available throughout tour
• Free onboard WiFi
WHAT TO BRING
• Sturdy shoes
• Water bottle
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm jacket including summer months
• Adult: $380 - High season supplement of 18% from 24DEC23 to 07JAN24.
• Child: $330 (15 and under)
• Tours depart daily at 9:30am from Adelaide
• Minimum 4 passengers for tour to operate
• Bank EFT: bsb - 015627 | acc - 405014654 (No fee)
• Valid travel insurance prior to departure
• Extreme weather can affect the itinerary
• Check forecast prior to travel, dress accordingly
• Please advise of any dietaries 72-hours prior to departure to avoid disappointment.
• Groups over 17+ passengers must be booked 8 weeks in advance of desired departure date.
• Please reconfirm tour 24-48hrs prior to travel by txt or call: +61 423 725 409.
• Make sure your onward travel arrangements are fully confirmed as we do not travel onto the island.ture date.
• Ferry ticket is not included.