Over The Top (Private)
- 天數: 8 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Willunga, SA
- 产品编号: OTT2324PRV
O V E R V I E W O F T O U R
+61 423 725 409 | email@example.com
* COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES IN PLACE.
The Over The Top private experience is a hand-crafted tour that is not only exhilarating but an off-road adventure like no other visiting the McLaren Vale wine region, the Fleurieu Peninsula, and throughout parts of South Australia. This exclusive package offers clients and agents the opportunity to tailor a perfect touring experience to meet visitors’ requests and expectations. It is crafted specifically for couples, small groups, friends and corporates seeking an adventurous day out with a difference.
The owner, Ben is a McLaren Vale local and loves to showcase his region travelling off-road to secluded, exclusive locations on the pristine Fleurieu Peninsula where other operators do not and cannot venture. Lunch, featuring the best of South Australia's diverse range of locally grown produce is privately catered at our beautiful historic family homestead situated on our rear lawns overlooking our premium Shiraz vineyards. Off Piste 4WD Tours prides itself in offering an entertaining, informative and memorable experience combining the region’s Mediterranean milieu, natural riches and world-class food and wine. Please feel free to call with any queries you may have as itineraries are fully flexible.
Please contact us for further information.
• 8-hour 4WD tour with an accredited, local guide
• Morning refreshments showcasing local produce
• Lunch - Exclusive gourmet lunch with beverages
• Luxury air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
• Pick up / drop off - Adelaide, Glenelg, McLaren Vale, Airport & Victor Harbor
• National Parks & wine tasting fees
• Drinking water available throughout tour
• Free onboard WiFi
WHAT TO BRING
• Sturdy shoes
• Water bottle
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm jacket including summer months
• Two pax: $1,800AUD - High season supplement of 18% from 24DEC23 to 07JAN24.
• Extra pax: $100
• Tours depart daily at 9:30am from Adelaide, Airport, Glenelg, Cape Jervis and throughout the Fleurieu upon request.
• Bank EFT: bsb - 015627 | acc - 405014654 (No fee)
• Valid travel insurance prior to departure
• Extreme weather can affect the itinerary
• Check forecast prior to travel, dress accordingly